Friday, September 25, 2009

A Week in the Life of Krispy!

Well this past week has been pretty much amazing, stressful, painful, exciting, curious, nerve racking, lovely … ect ect.

We moved! I know right crazy concept, moving … For the last 2 years, my wife and I have been living in a small 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment that literally is the size of our storage room at The JOY FM. It took us a while to find what we were looking for, under the right circumstances, and met our needs … and we DID! It’s a spacious 2 bedroom 2.5 bath townhouse in which we are renting. It’s amazing … the space is just outstanding to begin with … we don’t know what to do with it! BUT … I tell you that to say this … because my wife and I both work, and she teaches dance classes in the evenings some nights. I ended up moving just about everything by myself - Bed, Washer, Dryer, Dresser, Boxes (you get the idea) and really I’m not at all complaining it was stellar fun! … my back and legs and arms and neck might disagree with me though ;)

Also this week I’ve been exploring the new area. If you didn’t know I really enjoy cycling and try to ride just about every day… welp, in the new area … it’s a little difficult because there aren’t bike lanes and major roads … anyway on one of the many ongoing rides in this new district I ran across (not over) a TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLE!! Nah … it was a regular one but still that would have been pretty cool. ANYWAY didn’t want to bother him but wanted to at least get my picture with him … not too shabby …

Three little more tidbits before I say adieu:
  1. I was thinking of growing a full on beard with mustache attachment included … but I don’t know if I can pull of the robustness needed for the LUMBERJACK look … eh who knows




  2. While in transit to the new place while moving, I decided to stop by my parents house where my nephew Spencer was enjoying some chocolate pudding … no lie, the minute my camera/phone found its place in front of him … he smiled this brilliant smile … this kid is gonna be a lady killer



  3. God used the rainbow to show Noah his grace and mercy and ultimately his will through the great flood …. Well there wasn’t a flood … but it’s still a wonderful sight to see and contemplate on God’s sovereignty in the brilliance of a rainbow

    Until Next Time,
    KPK

No comments:

Post a Comment