Thursday, October 29, 2009

Life Sometimes ...


LIFE!
Life sometimes feels like it gets in the way of itself.

My wife and I have been moved in to our new home for just about a month, we’ve been planning a “house warming” party since moving in …. Anything on the calendar? ….. Nadda.

Which is cool, we’ll plan sooner or later.

BUT .. it does seem at times, in the scope of our life, our wants, our plans, His plans … life itself will trip it up.
Like a clumsy, tired dancer performing The Rose Adagio, nerves wracked, sleep deprived and attempting a fouetté rond de jambe ….. catching the back leg with the front.

Is it the art of catching the trip that makes life exciting, humbling, frustrating?

In the midst of everything that goes on in LIFE … the good, the bad, the frustrating, the amazing …God, who is the constant, never fails, never leaves, never hides, never trips

“Where were you when I created the earth? Who decided on its size?
Who came up with the blueprints and measurements?
How was its foundation poured, and who set the cornerstone,
While the morning stars sang in chorus and all the angels shouted praise?
And who took charge of the ocean when it gushed forth like a baby from the womb?
That was me!” – Job 38


“Is there any place I can go to avoid your Spirit?
to be out of your sight? If I climb to the sky, you're there!
If I burry myself to the depths of hell, you're there!
If I flew on the wings of the morning to the far western horizon,
you’d find me in a secondand you’d be there waiting for me! “ – Ps. 139


This is comforting to me, because MY life DOES feel like its been tripping over itself, that it has been Exciting, Humbling, Frustrating, Scary, Nerve Wracking, Exhausting, Amazing! …

and I find peace in knowing that no matter HOW my life goes, to the financially robbed to the unabashed love of my wife to the life threatening call of missions to the hope of my children

My God is everywhere I am … He never parts from me … He was big enough to set the cornerstones of the earth … He’s indeed big enough to handle me.

Until Next Time
KPK

No comments:

Post a Comment