Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Cruise 4 - Day 4



ONE MORE DAY!!! .... I'm not going to lie to you. I've been secretly looking forward to Thursday morning, 10:00AM, and here it is! AHH THE SWEET JOYS THAT LIE BEYOND THE 24HR HORIZON!!





BUT .... in the mean time.





This morning was unusually predictable, and by that i mean ... i woke up @ 4:04AM ... wait ... what? but my alarm was set for 4:05AM ..... ohmigosh ... please don't tell me that I'm getting used to waking up at FOUR IN THE MORNING... *sigh* I think, wait no, I KNOW there has to be a law somewhere about waking up before the sun. Morning ritual stays the same though. Yawn*Stretch*Bathroom ... Cat followed me around all morning ... cute .... I still think she's stupid.





Alright gotta get ready. Where's my pants .. oh ok ... got em' ..wallet, check ..cellphone, check ..keys, check ... oh ... man .... forgot my shirt .... wait ... laundry isn't not done, AHH THAT'S WHAT I WAS FORGETTING YESTERDAY! ... hmm only clean shirt ... my black tank top. MAN! ... it's going to be weird in the office today .... I can hear Dan Brodie now " Hey, uh, Kris ... why .... hmm ... are you working out today?" ... oh well.

CHECK LIST FOR TODAY:
(short day)
  • Morning Cruise Promos
  • Summer 09 Imaging
  • SC Promo
  • LUNCH WITH ELISHA! - (publix subs ...mmmmmm, don't hate)
  • Dance with Elisha
  • Dance Practice
  • SYTYCD
  • ......sleep, i hope

In spite of the early morning schedule, I've truly had fun these past couple days. It's unfortunate that I can't join the Morning Cruise (Dave, Bill and Carmen) on the Summer Cruise .... but .... still, I'm incredibly grateful for the opportunity to work for a station that not only cares about their listeners, but meets them where they are ... in real life, living life together.

*sniff* ........tear ...cough cough

on a different note ... was reading Matthew this morning ... read this, got chills, and urge you to not only walk out YOUR OWN salvation and walk with God, but also to test EVERYTHING that is taught to you, with Scripture *"For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.:* - Matt 24:24

Just because someone says they're a preacher, teacher, christian ...(insert christian title here) doesn't mean they can teach contradictory to what the scriptures say. Remember the Holy Spirit inspired everything written within the Bible, the Holy Spirit will never inspire anything else that may contradict.

Until Next Time
KPK

No comments:

Post a Comment